SEOA2Z is the best SEO Khazana Alternative provides a complete list of Social Bookmarking, Directory Submission, Article Submission, and all SEO backlink resources.
SEOA2Z – SEO Tools and Sites List: SEOA2Z is a complete site for A2Z SEO Tools and sites list can build quality backlinks also well known as SEO Khazana Alternative. We provide a complete list of Directory Submission sites, Social Bookmarking, Business Submission, Article Submission, Classified Submission List and all off-page site lists for build quality backlinks with daily Technology Updates 2019.
SEOa2z is an updated Alternative for SEO Khazana, Well Known as best Free quality link building source for Webmasters, Individual Bloggers, and SEO Professionals. It has a huge database that includes thousands of free Backlink Submissions Sites of high quality and Updated DA, PA, Moz and Alexa rank. It can also provide the latest updates and tips for Digital Marketing.
SEOA2Z: Free SEO Submission Sites List and SEO Khazana Alternative
We focus mainly on off-page SEO strategies, on-page techniques, and the latest trends in digital marketing. When doing SEO Off-Page Optimization, we should focus on getting performance backlinks to our websites that are listed below.
- ✍️ Directory Submissions Sites
- ✍️ Social Bookmarking Sites
- ✍️ Article Submission Sites
- ✍️ Press Release Submission Sites
- ✍️ Forum Submission Sites
- ✍️ Video Submission Sites
- ✍️ Business Listing Sites
- ✍️ Classified Submission Sites
- ✍️ Guest Posting Sites
- ✍️ Video Submission Sites
- ✍️ Guest Posting Sites
- ✍️ Question and Answer Sites
- ✍️ Search Engine Submission Sites
- ✍️ Web 2.0 Submission Sites List
- ✍️ Blog Commenting Sites List
- ✍️ Profile Creation Sites List
- ✍️ RSS Feed Submission Sites List
Search Engine Optimization (SEOA2Z SEO Khazana Alternative)
Search Engine Optimization – SEO is the art and science of optimizing your website to be found by search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo, etc and build SEO Backlink. In other words, SEO involves making certain changes to your website design and content that makes your site more attractive to a search engine. in brief Search engine optimization (SEO) is a process of improving positions in organic (non-paid) search results in search engines.
Types of SEO (SEO Khazana Alternative)
There are two ways of optimization:
On-Page SEO – It includes providing good content, good keywords selection, putting keywords for SEO Backlink on correct places, giving an appropriate title to every page, etc.
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Content Optimization
- Creation of Meta Information
- Top-quality fresh content (This is always the most important SEO factor!)
- Proper URL Structures
- User-friendly navigation (breadcrumbs, user sitemaps)
- Optimized internal links
- Text Formatting (use of h1,h2,bold etc)
- Image optimization (image size, proper image names, use of ALT tag)
- User-friendly 404 pages
- Fast loading pages
- Mobile-Friendly pages
- External links (no broken links or links to ‘bad’ sites)
- HTML Coding, Validation & Correction
- Canonical Issue Check
- XML Sitemap
- Google Analytics and Search Console (Structured data, rich cards, and snippets)
Off-Page SEO – It includes link building, increasing link popularity by submitting open directories, search engines, link exchange, etc.
- Guest posting
- Blog Commenting
- Social Bookmarking
- Question and Answers
- Article Directories
- Image Submission
- Directory Submission
- Infographic Submission
- Video submission
- Document sharing
- Creating Shareable Content
- Profile Creation
- Search Engine Submissions
- Blog Post (Blogger & WordPress)
- Web 2.0 Submission
- Press Release Submissions
- Broken-Link Building
SEO techniques (a2z SEO Tools) are classified into three broad categories:
1. White Hat SEO
Techniques that search engines recommend as part of good design. White SEO hat focus on the construction of content quality and second on SEO. Seesaw hat SEO can use technology and automation to create their websites, but use it to achieve different goals. In this technique, the owner of the page writes content for the people, not the search engines. The white hat SEO tend to rely more on their content and marketing skills to get a top spot, rather than automated programs. (You are read this info at SEOA2Z – SEO Tools and Sites List | SEO Khazana Alternative)
An SEO tactic is considered as White Hat if it has the following features:
- It conforms to the search engine’s guidelines.
- It ensures that the content a search engine indexes, and subsequently ranks, is the same content a user will see.
- It does not involve any deception.
- It ensures the good quality of the web pages.
- It assures that a web page content should have been created for the users and not just for the search engines.
- It ensures the availability of useful content on the web pages.
Always follow a White Hat SEO tactic and do not try to fool your site visitors. Be honest and you will definitely get something more.
2. Black Hat SEO
Techniques that search engines do not approve and attempt to minimize the effect of. These techniques are also known as spamdexing. The black hat SEO is also known as spam SEO, and it is when someone creates websites that have little or no value, that they intend to cheat the search engines and offer irrelevant or low-quality search results. Blackhat SEO is about getting quick results.
The method is used to optimize your website and often get your website on top of the search engines very quickly, but when the search engines detect the website, the website can be blocked or banned. you are read this article at SEO backlink Site. (You are read this info at SEOA2Z – SEO Tools and Sites List | SEO Khazana Alternative)
An SEO tactic is considered as Black Hat or Spamdexing if it has the following features:
- Redirecting users from a page that is built for search engines to one that is more human-friendly.
- Redirecting users to a page that was different from the page the search engine ranked.
- Attempting ranking improvements that are disapproved by the search engines and/or involve deception.
- Serving one version of a page to search engine spiders/bots and another version to human visitors. This is called the Cloaking SEO tactic.
- Calculated placement of keywords within a page to raise the keyword count, variety, and density of the page. This is called keyword stuffing.
- Using hidden or invisible text or with the page background color, using a tiny font size or hiding them within the HTML code such as “no frame” sections.
- Repeating keywords in the metatags, and using keywords that are unrelated to the website content. This is called metatag stuffing.
- Creating low-quality web pages that contain very little content but are instead stuffed with very similar keywords and phrases. These pages are called Doorway or Gateway Pages.
- Mirror websites by hosting multiple websites – all with conceptually similar content but using different URLs.
- Creating a rogue copy of a popular website which shows contents similar to the original to a web crawler, but redirects web surfers to unrelated or malicious websites. This is called page hijacking.
3. Gray hat SEO
A lot of SEO goes into the gray hat category. Some techniques tend to use more questionable tactics to take greater risks. Gray hat SEO is all about the risk and reward.
Some gray hat strategies might be disliked via web crawlers, however, they are not really against your tenets, while different systems might be more hazardous and ought to be utilized simply after cautious thought.
What is SEO marketing?
SEO (search engine marketing) is employing tactics to help your site rank better in the search engines when specific keywords (phrases)are searched on. It includes content optimization, keyword research, technical issues (coding, site architecture, etc.), inbound links to a site, and more.